Monday, December 28, 2009

Cherrybrook Kitchen Mini Cookies

Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Every time I pass by a vending machine, I crave a bag of Famous Amos cookies. Finally, I found my dairy-free substitute! Cherrybrook Kitchen is dedicated to making dairy-free products, several of which are also gluten- and nut-free. Some of my favorites? The Mini Cookies, which come in chocolate chip, fudge brownie, and snickerdoodle. Now, these are NOT gluten-free so I have to watch my intake, but they are great for those small sugar cravings.

This company also makes mixes and frostings, as well as larger cookies. I bought a box of the gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chip cookie mix, which I am very excited to try. Also available in their gluten-free mix section is chocolate cake, sugar cookies, brownies, pancakes, yellow cake, and chocolate chip pancakes. Visit their website for more products or check their blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment