Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chocolate Bars!

Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today, my mom and I took a field trip to the huge Whole Foods in Cupertino. I got some great staples- rice pastas, sweet potato chips, vegan salad dressings, and of course my favorite- LARABARS. But the most AMAZING find was the Boom Choco Boom dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, gluten-free chocolate bars! Available in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and chocolate crunch, these bars are made with sweet rice milk and rival regular chocolate bars. I indulged in a chocolate crunch bar on the ride home and my sweet tooth was COMPLETELY satisfied! It was just like a Nestle Crunch bar! The calories on these aren't low (220 for an entire bar) but each one is divided into 4 squares which you can easily break off to satisfy your after-meal sweet craving. If you know anyone who is gluten and dairy allergic, PLEASE pass this on! These are an awesome find!!!



Another great find was Lucy's dairy-free, nut-free, gluten free cookies, available in oatmeal, chocolate chip, cinnamon thin, and sugar cookie. Have yet to try them, but they look like another great option!

No comments:

Post a Comment