Friday, January 29, 2010

Jamba Juice's Dairy-free Options

Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

My brother and I took a trip to our local beach town the other day and with the sunny sky and the slight hint of spring, nothing sounded better than a smoothie. BUUUUUT so many smoothies rely on milk, ice cream, or frozen yogurt to give them that smooth texture. Thankfully, Jamba Juice has created a line of "All-Fruit" smoothies that are a healthier option...and great for those with dairy allergies! They have four flavors. We tried Strawberry Whirl and Peach Perfection. The Strawberry Whirl really tasted like your regular Jamba Juice. The Peach Perfection was a little more tart (one reason why I looooved it). Both had a slightly different texture. After taking a sip, you could feel a little remnants of the piece of fruit...but I don't consider that a bad thing! Trust me- these are a great option. Check out the flavors and ingredients below.

Peach Perfection: Peach juice blend, frozen mangoes, frozen peaches, apple-strawberry juice blend, frozen strawberries, ice.

Strawberry Whirl: Apple-strawberry juice blend, frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, ice.

Pomegranate Paradise: Pomegranate juice blend, frozen strawberries, frozen mangoes, frozen peaches, ice.

Mega Mango: Orange juice, pineapple juice blend, frozen mangoes, frozen strawberries, ice.

2 comments:

  1. This is a splendid site! I'm exceptionally content with the remarks!.. Cold Pressed Juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    original source

    ReplyDelete