Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yogurt for us cow-intollerant people!!!!

Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So I've been missing yogurt most since I was diagnosed with my dairy allergies. I've tried to find replacements- soy yogurt, coconut milk yogurt...nothing really hit the spot. Then I decided to be brave and pick up Bellwether Farms sheep milk yogurt. Yes, sheep milk. I was so scared to try it, since I had a horrible experience when I first tried goat's milk yogurt (yuck) so I closed my eyes, stirred it up really well, and took a tiny bite. Now, I'm in love! This yogurt, which I tried in strawberry, has that sweet and tart kick that the old, full-fat Yoplait yogurts used to have! I am so shocked as to how good it is, I'm going to bring some to my mom and make her try it. I recommend this product completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment